Re: Vacuum failed !

From: "Guillaume MARTIN" <guillaume(at)eurovox(dot)fr>
To: "Tom Lane" <tgl(at)sss(dot)pgh(dot)pa(dot)us>
Cc: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Vacuum failed !
Date: 2002-08-23 09:35:36
Lists: pgsql-admin

I've got the 7.2 ...

i tried the truncate and delete ... I had the following :

allopass_db=# DELETE FROM pg_statistic ;
FATAL 2: open of /var/pgsql/data/pg_clog/0022 failed: No such file or
directory
before or while processing the request.
!# <--- here I lost the connection !

allopass_db=# TRUNCATE pg_statistic ;
ERROR: TRUNCATE cannot be used on system tables. 'pg_statistic' is a system
table
allopass_db=#