About jdbc:postgresql...

From: "Guido Medina" <tesys(at)colombus(dot)cu>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: About jdbc:postgresql...
Date: 2000-07-21 22:37:50
Lists: pgsql-novice

What must I do to connect from JSP pages to postgresql databases with the
bridge jdbc:postgresql, I'm not talking about to use the ODBC, it doesn't
give problems, I have JRun running on a Windows machibe and 32Bits ODBC a
reference to the postgresql database with the properly driver but I want to
move everything to Linux but using only the jdbc bridge, not the ODBCxxxx...

Should I copy the jars files that come with the postgresql installation in
some specify place ?, some answers, thanks a lot...

Guido :-)