Start using C

From: Αλέξανδρος Περδικομάτης <menippos(at)otenet(dot)gr>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Start using C
Date: 2002-03-06 21:24:45
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hello there,

I have been working the "psql" command line interface trying to organize a nice database structure.
C is the main compiler I use. I tried the testlibpq.c example with no success. MANY .o files are missing during the linking (compile-only finishes O.K.) and when I try to put the path as a option to the linker it LINKS, but the ONLY result running the executable is: "segmentation fault"

PLEASE, HELP me start using my favorite C querying a postgres database!

Thanks,

Alexandros