Blasted Errors on everything.

From: "Daniel Blavos" <dblavos(at)wyops(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Blasted Errors on everything.
Date: 2005-03-03 00:23:45
Lists: pgsql-novice

Hello once again everyone!

I am attempting to run DocMGR on Debian Woody. I am using Postgresql 7.4.6 and do not want to use anything more recent. I recieve the following errors when I attempt to access my index.php page:

Warning: pg_connect(): Unable to connect to PostgreSQL server: FATAL 1: IDENT authentication failed for user "postgres" in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/doc/include/postgresql.inc.php on line 21
Could not connect to database
Warning: pg_query(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL link resource in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/doc/include/postgresql.inc.php on line 46
ERROR_SQL=SELECT * FROM site_properties ORDER BY sort_order
Warning: pg_numrows(): supplied argument is not a valid PostgreSQL result resource in /usr/local/apache2/htdocs/doc/include/postgresql.inc.php on line 49

Error! No modules are configured in this system

I am getting a bit frustrated with these errors. All my user authentication should be accurate and flawless/near perfect, for it has worked for everything else I have done. Any ideas?

Thank you very much,
Daniel Blavos
Wyops LLC.