I can´t read the data in the second time

From: "Milton" <milton(dot)siqueira(at)mapcardoso(dot)com(dot)br>
To: "pgsql-odbc" <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: I can´t read the data in the second time
Date: 2006-01-10 13:02:03
Lists: pgsql-odbc

There are cases than i can´t read the data one more time.
See the VB example below:

dim rdoQuery as rdoResultset
dim strValue as string

set rdoQuery = connection.OpenResultset("SELECT '1' || '2' AS test", rdOpenKeyset, rdConcurReadOnly)

strValue = rdoQuery(0) ' Value is '12'
strValue = rdoQuery(0) ' ERROR HERE: Invalid user of Null

The similar example work in the others DB (ORACLE, SQL SERVER, INFORMIX)

Is it a bug in the pgsql-odbc?

P.S. : I have a program to test it, if someone would like to use this, notify me, ok!!?