problem on treatment when add a duplicate primary key

From: "Support" <support(at)insyde(dot)com(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: problem on treatment when add a duplicate primary key
Date: 2003-02-03 13:20:46
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi,
I'm getting an error when I try to insrt a duplicated value in
a primary key or unique index.
I know I can't insert so I'll explain the thing:

When I insert the first time the row, it works
but if I try to re-insert it simply crashes my application,
giving me errors that I couldn't treat (I can treat this error in
MSSQL ODBC Driver and MySQL ODBC Driver).

I'm attaching the logs.

TIA,
Ricardo.

Attachment Content-Type Size
SQL.tar.bz2 application/octet-stream 27.9 KB