Re: Oracle 10g Express - any danger for Postgres?

From: "Wes Williams" <wes_williams(at)fcbonline(dot)net>
To: "'Postgresql-General'" <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>, <pgsql-general-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Oracle 10g Express - any danger for Postgres?
Date: 2005-10-31 16:32:52
Lists: pgsql-general

I presume this thread was all brought about by the /. article
http://developers.slashdot.org/article.pl?sid=05/10/31/0659254&tid=221&tid=1
87

According to the link provided in the /. article
(http://news.zdnet.com/2100-3513_22-5920796.html), Oracle has *proposed* a
free version by "year end". Obviously this means that current download of
Oracle 10g Express Edition is *not yet available under a free license.*