Re: How can I to solute this problem?

From: "LEON" <ldai(at)accunettech(dot)com>
To: "Paul Thomas" <paul(at)tmsl(dot)demon(dot)co(dot)uk>, "Achilleus Mantzios" <achill(at)matrix(dot)gatewaynet(dot)com>
Cc: "pgsql-sql (at) postgresql (dot) org" <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: How can I to solute this problem?
Date: 2003-07-30 09:43:39
Lists: pgsql-sql

Hi,Thank your help yesterday.

Now I met a new question.
When I continued to clicking UI(jsp) some time, I will get a error in page.It is "Http 404" and Exception is "NullPoinerExcaption".

I checked the log of tomcat. It recorded a message"connected database failed. The user perporty is missing. It is mandoatory".

netstat | grep postgres |wc -l
The connection number is 278

lsof -i :5432 | wc -l
60