Re: Resend: 16-bit ODBC-driver

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Resend: 16-bit ODBC-driver
Date: 2000-12-05 20:33:48
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Would the application being 16 bit really make a difference? I'd assume if
it can interface with the ODBC API, it should not matter if it was compiled
as 16 bit or 32 bit, correct?

Or do you have a problem where you need to install the postgres driver on a
Win3.1 machine?

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company