Re: Incremental Backup of a particular database

From: "Yogvinder Singh" <yogvinder(at)newgen(dot)co(dot)in>
To: "Eduardo J(dot) Ortega" <ejortegau(at)cable(dot)net(dot)co>, <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Incremental Backup of a particular database
Date: 2007-01-18 05:30:46
Lists: pgsql-admin

Yes Database size is going to grow very large over time. The situation is
going to be like this that ther is one central server where n nr of
databases are there.
I want one of these databases to be restored to the Other database Server.
What i have found so far implies tht the whole of database server will be
restored not one particular database.

Any light on this ??

Regards,
Yogvinder Singh,