Re: tightening up on use of oid 0

From: "Iain" <iain(at)mst(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Oliver Jowett" <oliver(at)opencloud(dot)com>, "Kris Jurka" <books(at)ejurka(dot)com>
Cc: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: tightening up on use of oid 0
Date: 2004-10-13 10:53:41
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

For my part, I've never used any of those calls.

FWIW, I always use reference objects such as "Integer" as opposed to "int"
so I've never done it that way. All calls to setObject or set<Anything>
would always use a variable which is typed (and may be null) my assumption
is that I avoid all such ambiguities that way.

regards
iain