Re: figuring out why I am having this issue

From: "Joel Fradkin" <jfradkin(at)wazagua(dot)com>
To: "'Dave Page'" <dpage(at)vale-housing(dot)co(dot)uk>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: figuring out why I am having this issue
Date: 2005-09-01 15:15:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

That is the error description
If con.Errors.Count >= 1 Then
set Error = con.Errors.Item(0)
'take the error code from SQL Server
ErrCode = Error.NativeError
response.Write(cstr(Error.Description))
Response.End
End If

Could be there is better method, but this what I have been using.
I have tested putting a 300 meg text field in the data base nad it worked so
not clear why it works on most data and this one does not.
I did email you the log file (not sure it is any help).

Joel Fradkin

Wazagua, Inc.
2520 Trailmate Dr
Sarasota, Florida 34243