Error

From: "Maritza Landsberg" <jesse(at)cks(dot)co(dot)za>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error
Date: 2005-02-28 07:13:30
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi

I need help with the following error I am getting when trying to connect
with Microsoft Access to my Postgresql database.

FATAL 1: No host found in pg_hba.conf for IP address, database name,
postgres user...

I have changed the pg_hba.conf to include the IP address.

Please could someone assist me with this?

Thanks

Maritza Landsberg

Confidentiality Notice:
The above message and all attachments may contain privileged and confidential information intended only for the person or entity to which it is addressed. Any review, retransmission, dissemination, copy or other use of, or taking of any action in reliance upon this information by persons or entities other than the intended recipient is prohibited. If you received this message in error, please notify the sender immediately by e-mail, facsimile or telephone and thereafter delete the material from your computer. Any views expressed in this message are those of the individual sender, except where the sender specifically states them to be the view of the entity transmitting the message. Computerkit Retail Systems (Pty) Ltd hereby distances itself from and accepts no liability in respect of the unauthorised use of its e-mail facility or the sending of e-mail communications for other than strictly business purposes