Re: [HACKERS] Number of tuples (20300) not the same as heap (20301)

From: "Tim Perdue" <perdue(at)raccoon(dot)com>
To: "G(dot) Anthony Reina" <reina(at)nsi(dot)edu>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: Re: [HACKERS] Number of tuples (20300) not the same as heap (20301)
Date: 1999-04-27 01:24:18
Lists: pgsql-hackers

I see this problem all the time too. There are some scary bugs in the bowels
of the code that controls indexes and primary keys.

At this point, I have like 4000 duplicated primary keys, and I cannot update
sections of the table due to key violations.

Tim Perdue
PHPBuilder.com / GotoCity.com / Geocrawler.com