Re: Anyone have a an amp/mike? Please help!

From: "Steven C(dot) Buttgereit" <scb(at)buttgereit(dot)com>
To: "'David Fetter'" <david(at)fetter(dot)org>, "'Steve Crawford'" <scrawford(at)pinpointresearch(dot)com>
Cc: <sfpug(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Anyone have a an amp/mike? Please help!
Date: 2009-07-16 02:11:07
Lists: sfpug

I mentioned to someone before, but I have a mic and a little mixing board
with a pre-amp for the mic, as well as a mic stand. It's more designed for
recording, but should work for PA work as well (moreso than nothing I would
imagine). I haven't heard if this is needed, I'll presume it isn't unless I
hear otherwise.

Cheers,
Steve