Re: Text field truncation problem

From: "Graham Vickrage" <graham(at)gpmd(dot)co(dot)uk>
To: "'Hiroshi Inoue'" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Text field truncation problem
Date: 2002-11-22 17:10:39
Lists: pgsql-odbc

So should all the data types be 50+1 bytes, I don't know much about this
sort of thing and really need to get this going. Are there any docs,
resources anyone knows about where I can try and locate the issue. Is it
likely to be a driver problem, postgreSQL, NT problem. Where do I
start????

Please heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp.

Thanks again

Graham