Re: Moving my business to PostgreSQL

From: "Jason Watkins" <jason_watkins(at)pobox(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Moving my business to PostgreSQL
Date: 2002-01-29 05:28:56
Lists: pgsql-general

While none are ideal, it looks like I can meet my postgre failover needs by
a variety of methods. What about occasional (a few times daily) sync between
access and postgre? I could write my own scripts that spit tuples back and
forth over ssl, but there's gotta be something out there that can facilitate
this.

jason