Re: Fw: Redhat 7 and PgSQL

From: "Adam Lang" <aalang(at)rutgersinsurance(dot)com>
To: "Dominic J(dot) Eidson" <sauron(at)the-infinite(dot)org>, <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Fw: Redhat 7 and PgSQL
Date: 2000-09-29 17:34:36
Lists: pgsql-general

that's mighty f***** up. I thought the point of compiling the code was that
features would not be added unless you TOLD it to?

I also heard that mysql is looking to use PHP as its interface language...

Not too suprised... 80% of the PHP example code I ever find is involving
mysql anyway...

Well damnit! I'm not succumbing to bundling! I'm sticking to postgres! :)

(As I type this on Win98 using Outlook Express.)

Adam Lang
Systems Engineer
Rutgers Casualty Insurance Company