Error installing ODBC in NT

From: "Pablo Prieto" <pablo(dot)prieto(at)dulcesol(dot)es>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Error installing ODBC in NT
Date: 2000-08-31 13:19:46
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi!,

I'm installing the ODBC Driver, and evrything goes right in all the clients
(NT Workst.) except in one of them where I get this error at 85% of the set
up process:

"Unable to create ODBC Core Subkey"

Sure, It's not ODBC Driver faulty (I guess), but if someone knows how to
work out, would be nice to me, since I'm migrating from MS-SQL Server to
PostgreSQL, and that computer is an important one, so it is delaying the
process

Thanks in advance!

Pablo.