Re: Executing SP in VB6

From: "Iain" <iain(at)mst(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Sandro Yaqub Yusuf" <sandro(at)proservvi(dot)com(dot)br>
Cc: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Executing SP in VB6
Date: 2004-10-05 02:07:14
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hi Yusef,

I just realized that it probably isn't the VB code you wanted to see, but
the pg stored procedure code.

I don't have an example on hand, but presumably all you have to do is return
a ref cursor from you pg procedure and the same VB code that you used for
sql server would work on pg. Maybe...

Anyway, I think that you should check the docs for "refcursor" - maybe
section 37.8 and see if that is what you are looking for.

Regards
Iain