firstest doubts...

From: "Roberto (SmartBit)" <roberto(at)smartbit(dot)inf(dot)br>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: firstest doubts...
Date: 2002-10-07 19:57:24
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

I'm beginning in PosgreSQL and until now I may say that it is incredible ...

I have some sort asks ... and ... I hope be helped here.
so, first of all I should say that I am coming from Interbase, then:

1: There is any Postgres Language to InterBase like pgPL-SQL???

2: There is any tools to convert from Interbase to Postgres???

3: There is any Case tool like ER-Win that is compatible with Postgres??

4: The Interbase's DOMAIN is the same thing as Postgres's TYPES ?? And could
I create a TYPE without set an INPUT/OUTPUT function??
(ex. CREATE DOMAIN myDomain NUMERIC(12,2)

TIA

Roberto de Amorim - +55 48 346-2243
software engineer at SmartBit Software
Delphi and Interbase consultant