Re: Computing transitive closure of a table

From: "Chris Smith" <cdsmith(at)twu(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Computing transitive closure of a table
Date: 2006-06-20 05:17:13
Lists: pgsql-general

Thanks for everyone's suggestions. I found the following, which at least
seems to meet my needs temporarily.

http://citeseer.ist.psu.edu/dong99maintaining.html

Should it turn out that this is not feasible to implement via triggers in
PostgreSQL, I may be back with more questions and seek out a route that
involves modifying the database or other such things.

MindIQ Corporation