ODBC and Power Designer

From: "todhunter" <todhunter(at)interia(dot)pl>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC and Power Designer
Date: 2003-11-02 07:43:54
Lists: pgsql-odbc

hello
I'm using Sybase PowerDesigner 9.5 and i want to do reverse engineer for some database (PostgreSQL 7.3.3). I have psqlODBC 07.03.0200 and I can only reverse views. I can't reverse any table, trigger etc. Is there any chance to do this? I find howtos to Buisness Object on yours pages is there something like this for PowerDesigner. My cheef want to cut my head becouse I forced to use Postgres and now we have problems with ODBC. We were use Oracle and Sybase please help me I want to have my head on place :-)