Re: BUG #3986: Error ts_vector with UTF8 WS2003

From: "Yann ROBIN" <yann(dot)robin(at)withart(dot)fr>
To: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: BUG #3986: Error ts_vector with UTF8 WS2003
Date: 2008-03-09 12:20:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

-----Message d'origine-----
>It seems to be a client encoding problem. What is your client_encoding?
>A common problem is a mismatch between client_encoding and the terminal
>or application encoding.

I've tried different encoding, I always get the same error.
As I said, I've got the same exact database on a windows XP and with the
same exact client, it works.

I found a workaround, when I use the to_tsvector function, I now specify the
configuration :

to_tsvector('test') => Error 22021
to_tsvector('simple', 'test') => OK

I think there a problem with the default behavior.

--
Yann