Cannot connect to one specific postgres database on a server

From: "Matt Busby" <busby(at)condodomain(dot)com>
To: <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Cannot connect to one specific postgres database on a server
Date: 2007-01-22 16:36:44
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hello,
I am having trouble connecting to one specific database on my server. I
can connect to the server via pgadmin and have pgadmin display 7 or 8
databases I have running on the server. I can successfully connect to
all of the databases except one. This particular database I am trying to
connect to will just cause pgadmin to hang/crash

I have been using pgadmin for over 2 years to connect to this particular
database that wont connect now. This just started happening a week ago
and is frustrating me so bad! I have installed/reinstalled/uninstalled
about every version on pgadmin with no success. I restarted postgres on
the server with no success.

My server is running linux, and I am using windows version of pgadmin.

I WOULD REALLY APPRECIATE ANY HELP!!! THANKS SO MUCH!!!

Matt Busby