Re: Transaction Isolation Level

From: "Grace C(dot) Unson" <gracec(at)ntsp(dot)nec(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Transaction Isolation Level
Date: 2004-03-25 10:55:08
Lists: pgsql-general

Hello Kris,

I appreciate your immediate reply. Thanks.

I'm currently using the Driver version: PostgreSQL 7.3.1 JDBC3 jdbc driver
build 108

No, we don't invoke getTransactionIsolation() in our codes.
Is it the only way we can get this value = "TRANSACTION ISOLATION LEVEL :
READ_COMMITTED" ?

This problem is hard to reproduce. What can you suggest I do to determine
the cause of the problem?

Thank you so much for your time.

---
Grace