Tutorial

From: Bob Pawley <rjpawley(at)shaw(dot)ca>
To: pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Tutorial
Date: 2006-03-18 19:41:48
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I am attempting to run Postgresql ODBC on Win XP connecting Postgresql version 8.0 to Delphi 4.

So far I haven't been able to even get the Windows BDE Admin to recognize my Postgre database. It gives me an error on password.

Can someone point me to a tutorial that would help me understand what I am doing wrong?

Bob