Help to restore my database please

From: "catherine lasseaux" <catherine(dot)lasseaux(at)skynet(dot)be>
To: <pgsql-announce-owner(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help to restore my database please
Date: 2005-10-26 15:24:51
Lists: pgsql-admin

thanks for your help to use postgersql.
I am a beginner , i've just installed postgres with the windows installer. Before, i was using cygwin.
My question is: how can i restore my old database (save with a .out extension)?
I usually used the cygwin shell to save or restore my database. With this new application for windows, i'am lost and i can't find this information anywhere on the web .

Thanks a lot for your help.