Re: POSTGRES JBDC PROBLEM

From: "Iain" <iain(at)mst(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Chandra Mouli S" <scmouli23(at)gmail(dot)com>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: POSTGRES JBDC PROBLEM
Date: 2005-02-07 09:59:50
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

This is stretching my memory as I havn't touched tomcat for a while, but I
think that you should place the jar file in the tomcat deployment directory
with all the other jar files and class files that your application uses.

In short, tomcat manages it's own class paths - or ateast it does so for the
applications deployed under it. Placing the jar file in the places you did
will never work as I understand it.

I hope that makes sense, and morover, I hope it helps,
regards
Iain