Newbie odbc simple select maybe cache problem

From: "Marcin Miedziejko" <szuwar(at)polbox(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Newbie odbc simple select maybe cache problem
Date: 2004-03-11 12:45:52
Lists: pgsql-odbc

Hello
I have connected table from ms access2000 to postgres table on server. I
execute query which selects all records in normal view. When i try scroll
result have allways delay before displaying next 10 recors. In some cases
its ok, but in my, better will be caching 100 records not only 10. Where can
i set it ? I've tried some options in odbc driver, but none has changed.
Please help.

Cody
ps. i have also tried selecting in ro mode and result was the same...