Re: location of the configuration files

From: "Andrew Dunstan" <andrew(at)dunslane(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: location of the configuration files
Date: 2003-02-19 15:58:20
Lists: pgsql-hackers

The problem I have with Bruce's scheme is that you could put your config
file where you want it and someone else puts one somewhere higher in the
search path and you have no idea what went wrong. It sounds to me like a
recipe for an SA's nightmare. Other people have claimed to speak from the SA
perspective - do they see this too?

andrew