Re: Problem installing PGAdmin3 on RH7.1

From: Együd Csaba <csegyud(at)vnet(dot)hu>
To: "'Adam H(dot) Pendleton'" <fmonkey(at)fmonkey(dot)net>
Cc: "'Pgadmin-Support (E-mail)'" <pgadmin-support(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: Problem installing PGAdmin3 on RH7.1
Date: 2003-12-16 18:41:23
Lists: pgadmin-support

Hi,
I admit that RH 7.1 is rather old, but it would be very painful to upgrade -
I think.
All right, I supppose I should use an old version of pgadmin if I use an old
version of opsystem. It seems to be obvious...

By the way WinXP version works fine so I do not have to miss the companion
of PGAdmin3. :) Just have an extra machine running XP.

Thank you for your reply.

Bye,
-- Csaba