R: R: BUG #6342: libpq blocks forever in "poll" function

From: "Andrea Grassi" <andreagrassi(at)sogeasoft(dot)com>
To: "'Craig Ringer'" <ringerc(at)ringerc(dot)id(dot)au>
Cc: <pgsql-bugs(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: R: R: BUG #6342: libpq blocks forever in "poll" function
Date: 2011-12-19 08:40:39
Lists: pgsql-bugs

1. Yes, obviously I launched that command when the program was blocked.

2. The system release is "SUSE SLES 10 SP4 64 BIT" with kernel 2.6.16.60.
Maybe it's not the last release but it can justify the blocks ? In other systems (VMWARE) the same system work fine.
What you suspect ? libpq ? linux release ? hardware ?

If you need other informations let me know.

Regards, Andrea