RE: compile failure on Suse 7.1

From: "Ronald Kuczek" <ronald(at)breitenbach-it(dot)de>
To: <matthew(at)sublunar(dot)com>, <pgsql-ports(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: compile failure on Suse 7.1
Date: 2001-03-26 06:51:18
Lists: pgsql-ports

Hi,
I don't know what is your problem - but it isn't SuSE 7.1 itself.
I have successfully compiled Postgresql 7.1.beta6 on SuSE 7.1 last thursday.
I suppose:
1. Check if you have installed PostgreSQL package with SuSE distribution, if
so, uninstall it.
2. Check if you have /usr/local/pgsql directory , ownership - your postgres
dba user.

Best regards
Rony

1