RE: [PoC] Non-volatile WAL buffer

From: Takashi Menjo <takashi(dot)menjou(dot)vg(at)hco(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: 'Amit Langote' <amitlangote09(at)gmail(dot)com>
Cc: 'Robert Haas' <robertmhaas(at)gmail(dot)com>, 'Heikki Linnakangas' <hlinnaka(at)iki(dot)fi>, 'PostgreSQL-development' <pgsql-hackers(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [PoC] Non-volatile WAL buffer
Date: 2020-02-20 09:30:09
Lists: pgsql-hackers

Dear Amit,

Thank you for your advice. Exactly, it's so to speak "do as the hackers do when in pgsql"...

I'm rebasing my branch onto master. I'll submit an updated patchset and performance report later.

Best regards,
Takashi

--
Takashi Menjo <takashi(dot)menjou(dot)vg(at)hco(dot)ntt(dot)co(dot)jp>
NTT Software Innovation Center