From: Jens Kießling <jenskiessling(at)gmx(dot)de>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Date: 2001-12-17 10:03:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

hello !
i have a question:
i have on a win98 pc installed cygwin+postgres. it is running.
i want to to this also on my laptop(win95). installation functioned. i can also start the database. i have following text in my bash: the data base system is starting up.
but i can not connect the database. i type $ psql template1, but no action.
what can i do?
thanks jens