RE: [HACKERS] IPC on win32 - additions for 6.5.2 and current trees

From: "Hiroshi Inoue" <Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Horak Daniel" <horak(at)mmp(dot)plzen-city(dot)cz>, <pgsql-hackers(at)postgreSQL(dot)org>
Subject: RE: [HACKERS] IPC on win32 - additions for 6.5.2 and current trees
Date: 1999-09-23 10:21:55
Lists: pgsql-hackers

It's me who made the patch. Yutaka Tanida also provided a patch
for cygipc library to prevent lock freezing by changing the
implementation of semaphore.
These patches are necessary to prevent freezing in cygwin port.

If there's no objection,I would add a new ipc.patch provided by
Yutaka into src/win32 and commit the patch for README.NT
for current tree.

Regards.

Hiroshi Inoue
Inoue(at)tpf(dot)co(dot)jp

Attachment Content-Type Size
ipc.patch application/octet-stream 7.0 KB
readme.patch application/octet-stream 493 bytes