Counting table/row access

From: Leslie Valmadre <lesliev(at)oakridgecg(dot)com(dot)au>
To: pgsql-novice(at)postgresql(dot)org
Subject: Counting table/row access
Date: 2003-08-21 01:59:14
Lists: pgsql-novice

I am using a Postgresql database on a remore server and accessed using ASP.
I have set a table called user_authentication containing user names and
passwords and another column called url. I have set the ASP login page so
that user name, on login, are directed to the specific URL contained in the
URL column. I would like to find a way to collect the statistics (number of
accesses) made by each user in the table. Is this posible and can anyone
tell me how?

Leslie Valmadre
lesliev(at)oakridgecg(dot)com(dot)au