query help

From: "G(dot)L(dot) Grobe" <gary(at)grobe(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: query help
Date: 2001-08-30 23:45:20
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi all,

How would I get TableB.label if all I know about is TableA.name?

I was thinking about a query on TableA first, then within the while
(rs.next()), I'd do another query using the result set from A on B, but I
don't like that much, and it seems kind of slow.

Any help much appreciated!

TableA
idA | name | class
-----------------