Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.1 on WinXP

From: Együd Csaba <csegyud(at)freemail(dot)hu>
To: Nikola Milutinovic <Nikola(dot)Milutinovic(at)ev(dot)co(dot)yu>, PostgreSQL general <pgsql-general(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: PostgreSQL 7.3.1 on WinXP
Date: 2003-05-27 07:35:38
Lists: pgsql-general

Hi Nix,
I'm using Postgres under WinXP Prof. It works properly and smoothly. I set
up postgres 7.3.2 from the binary cygwin distribution. It does the most of
the work but I aslo had to install cygipc-1.13-2 by hand to make it work.
Thats all. The only thing I could suggest you trying this way. It must work.
Do not forget to start ipc-daemon before starting postgres.
I hope it'll be useful.

Best Regards
-- Csaba