: Fw: Open Office

From: "Scott Taylor" <scott(dot)taylor(at)4i-dotcom(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: : Fw: Open Office
Date: 2003-01-21 22:08:04
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Here is pg_hba.conf settings

# TYPE DATABASE USER IP-ADDRESS IP-MASK METHOD

local all all
trust
host all all 127.0.0.1
255.255.255.255 trust

Here is postgresql.conf

#
# Connection Parameters
#
tcpip_socket = true
#ssl = false

The error messages are OO messages, so not sure if they acurate. PostgreSQL
is sitting on Cygwin (on MS 98) so not sure if there is something about the
way that works.

Scott