data binding for picture in VB

From: "Jason Kwok" <pg(at)newhonest(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-odbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: data binding for picture in VB
Date: 2001-09-25 04:53:10
Lists: pgsql-odbc

I have a table in PG, it has a column of oid type which works fine in both
inserting or extracting pictures by psql in Linux. But when I use VB ADO to
bind a picture control to this oid field, VB complains "unable to bind field
or data member : photo" (photo is the field name).

Could this be done? Or I have to work around it by some other method? Please
suggest where I could find the solution. Thanks

==
====
Best Regards
Jason Kwok