Accessing Text field using ODBC and RDO

From: "Ravi Prasad" <Ravindra-Prasad(at)worldnet(dot)att(dot)net>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Accessing Text field using ODBC and RDO
Date: 1999-10-08 12:00:49
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

Hi All
I am using the ODBC and VB6.0 to access a postgre6.4 database. I have a table whose column has some text fields.

I am using a recordset object to get data from it. However when hits a text field I get ODBC error "Invalid Cursor position".

I tried to use the colsize property but the ODBC driver does not return any value.

Does anyone know how to use text field using ODBC and rdoresultset.

Thanks
Ravi