Use_Connection_pooling

From: Eddy Ernesto Baños Fernández <eebanos(at)estudiantes(dot)uci(dot)cu>
To: <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Use_Connection_pooling
Date: 2009-05-07 19:56:43
Lists: pgsql-admin

Hi list:

Does Cybercluster provides a pool service or I have to install it instead,
for example pgPool II? I´m wondering that because when you configure the
load balancer service there is an option like this one:

<Use_Connection_Pooling> yes </Use_Connection_Pooling>

and it seems like it provides the pool service.

Linux Registered User #411078

Eddy