_aclitem and aclitem in JDBC driver?

From: "Chris Cox" <chris(at)creatop(dot)com(dot)au>
To: <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: _aclitem and aclitem in JDBC driver?
Date: 2003-01-03 01:15:31
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

Hi,

I'm trying to programmatically handle PostgreSQL permissions using ColdFusion MX via JDBC. However, I can't retrieve the "relacl" column. It returns the following errors:

"No class found for aclitem" Or "Class names may not have _ in them. You supplied {0}"

It's possible ColdFusion's JRun server is returning these errors, however I just want to rule out the JDBC drivers as the problem. I am using the latest JDBC drivers (pg73jdbc3.jar).

I have tried casting aclitem as numerous other times but PostgreSQL obviously doesn't allow that.

Any help or suggested workarounds would be greatly appreciated.

Regards,

Chris