Help with ODBC

From: "Stephen Turner" <stephen(at)edtechnews(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-interfaces(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Help with ODBC
Date: 1999-02-11 22:59:29
Lists: pgsql-interfaces

subscribe me

I have Red Hat 5.2 with PostgreSQL 6.3.2 and I want to connect through the internet with ODBC. I'm currently working on a project with Visual Basic where I can connect to Postgres and edit the database. I did edit the pg_hba.conf but that didn't seem to help. I downloaded the driver from Insight and I notice in the configuration help that it refered to something else besides the 32bit ODBC applet in the Control Panel folder. I guess what I'm asking is how do I know when I'm connected through ODBC because I can't tell.

Thanks in advance

Stephen Turner
stephen(at)edtechnews(dot)com