Re: meta data information returned for domains

From: "Iain" <iain(at)mst(dot)co(dot)jp>
To: "Iain" <iain(at)mst(dot)co(dot)jp>, <pgsql-jdbc(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Re: meta data information returned for domains
Date: 2004-12-03 08:09:09
Lists: pgsql-jdbc

An update.

So far I've tried using the "SOURCE_DATA_TYPE" column of the result set
returned by getColumns but this column doesn't exist.

Next I tried calling getUDTs but apparently this method isn't implemented
yet.

I noticed some discussion about implementing the getUDTs method in the lists
and references to it in the change log so maybe this has been done already
and I just need a more recent version. I'm using pg74.215.jdbc3.jar (on
7.4.6).

...regards
Iain