postgresql on win2k

From: "dave" <dmehler(at)davemehler(dot)com>
To: <pgsql-cygwin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: postgresql on win2k
Date: 2001-11-30 18:30:26
Lists: pgsql-cygwin

Hello,
I'm trying to get postgresql 7.1.3 running on win2k. I'm running cygwin
1.3.2, win2ksp2, and i'm using the prepackaged pgsql. I've got two
questions, possibly related. I'm starting sshd via cygrunsrv and i've set
it's type to automatic in 2k service manager, yet it doesn't start, if i
start it manually it loads fine. This may or may not be related to the pgsql
problem, whenever i try to start it i get an error 1069. Now when i was
installing pgsql as a service it did ask for the postgres username/password,
which i supplied, any suggestions appreciated.
Thanks.
Dave.