ODBC connection to PostgreSQL

From: "Christian Marschalek" <cm(at)chello(dot)at>
To: "[ADMIN] PostgreSQL" <pgsql-admin(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: ODBC connection to PostgreSQL
Date: 2001-04-27 15:22:47
Lists: pgsql-admin

I installed the PostgreSQL ODBC dll, but everytime I'm trying to connect
to my database server (witch is another machine in my network) I get the
error "Couldn't connect to server, couldn't connect to remote socket"

Now I wonder how I have to configure the postmaster to get this
working...

Telnetting and stuff works without a Problem (even samba) so it's not
the network. In the ODBC Settings the server is my DB Servers IP
(192.168.0.1) user name and database values should be right :)

Any clues?

Thanks! Chris