Sql error

From: "comp" <virender(at)magnum(dot)barc(dot)ernet(dot)in>
To: <pgsql-sql(at)postgresql(dot)org>
Subject: Sql error
Date: 2001-04-02 15:09:34
Lists: pgsql-sql

Respected Sir/Madam,

I visit your site find a lot of information. I download postgres7.0.3 latest version and install it on Redhat6.1 server. I follow all the steps in your Install file.

I create a database by createdb testdb command.
After that I connect it by 'psql testdb' command. It connect sucessfully. but after connection when I type testdb=>\df it gives this error:

" ERROR: Function 'oid8types(oidvector)' does not exist.
Unable to identify a function that stasfies the given argument type You may need to add explocit typecast. "

Pl tell me how to solve this problem. I want to see the function available with the database.

Regards
virender singh
mumbai-india.